Our 2019 Long Exposure Workshops are taking place in Meteora!
The land that inspired several movies from James Bond to Game of Thrones!
Meteora is a rock formation in central Greece hosting one of the largest and most precipitously built complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries, second in importance only to Mount Athos.
The Long Exposure Workshop in Meteora includes a Special Event of Wine Tasting in one of the best Wineries in the area near a river! (More details in the confirmation email!)
- All Photography Tuition and mentoring
- Upon request (extra cost) Lodging and Breakfast included – in Meteora Surroundings
- Free 36 page guide
- Training on the entire Lightroom RAW Workflow
- Optimal Camera and Equipment Setup, including lens selection etc
- Complete post-processing training
- Local transport
This workshop will include some moderate hikes on uneven ground and loose gravel.
You need to be able to carry your own equipment during the hikes, which some are up easy hills.
Note: we do not aim for more than 20 mins hikes for each location.